Temporary COVID-19 OFFICE CLOSURE
Due to State regulations and to protect every patient and our staff from COVID-19 we will be only open for true emergencies and will resume regular business hours on May 8th, or otherwise stated. In the mean time we will be setting up Virtual consultations for your convenience. Our phone will be answered 24/7 if needed. 561-395-3190. Thank you and STAY SAFE.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.